• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husky 394

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim rivers

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Ok guys and gals this one aint gunna win no beauty contests but its what's inside correct ? Just installed oem crank bearings and seals with wrist pin bearing and clips followed up with caber rings around a oem topend and lets not leave out the fact there is some pieces missing on a cooling fin or two but not bad also chain brake inop !!! She is ruff around the edges but runs out strong and is ready to cut some firewood !!! Price reflects the cosmetic side of her.... PHO Shipping is on buyer... Looking for $325.00 Thanks JimIMG_1665.JPG IMG_1666.JPG IMG_1658.JPG IMG_1667.JPG IMG_1668 (1).JPG

Id love to get my hands on this but with the holidays and truck registration its just not gonna happen. glws

The 394 arrived today, we had decided to ship after the holiday rush. Saw was well packed and as represented. I say this with confidence even though I did not get a chance to run it. Temps below zero so I won't get to it until weekend. I did get to run the 346, part of same deal, and it ran great.

Back