• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husky 455 and Stihl 310 FOR SALE

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaTreeStumper

semi-poster, major lurker
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Im selling 2 saws, possibly more to come. These are my Grandfathers, he is 83 years young this August and its not so easy for him to start them.

#1) Husky 455 Rancher. This saw was brought in to the shop locked up. It's been rebuilt with an aftermarket piston. It runs great and has had about 8-10 tanks through it. Firewood duty only for a few days, and never ran wide open constantly. 20" bar and chain. $275

#2.) Stihl MS 310. This saw was damaged in the woods. It has a 20" bar and chain that's practically new on it. The saw runs great just not really pretty. You can see in the pics. $275. I'm in Northeast Georgia. Have a Blessed Day.thumbnail_IMG_3512.jpg thumbnail_IMG_3515.jpg thumbnail_IMG_3514.jpg thumbnail_IMG_3971.jpg thumbnail_IMG_3970.jpg thumbnail_IMG_3969.jpg thumbnail_IMG_3968.jpg thumbnail_IMG_3967.jpg

I'm a lurker mostly. Lots of good info around this place. I'm an addict, however, not as bad as some others haha. My Grandfather is having some health issues here lately. Doctor says hes got pneumonia in one lung and an obstruction in one of his bronchioles. He asked me to sell these two saws for him. I can't stand to see my best friend like this. He's retired USAF, and an old school logger from my parts. He's a cancer survivor and just about everything else. Broke me down a little to hear him say to sell.

Yes there is more info here than can be learned. That's how I found it too. I lurked for many yrs while in the background I was struggling with my addiction. But now I am a not just a lurker, but a full fledged addict, everytime I sell one two more get brought home :surprised3:.

Sorry to hear about your grandfather.
Prayers sent for stumpers grandpa:bowdown:.

You can always replace a couple farm ranch saws, not a family member, or a close friend:).

Hey Stumper.
You might want to try posting them on craigslist tonight or tomorrow afternoon.
Both saws are great models, just that most of the guys here would rather run pro saws.
GLWS.

Back