• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husky 550xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outdoorsman0490

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I bought this saw new in the fall. Bought so the climber can use in the tree when needing bigger than the 200t, but not needing a 2260 with a 20" bar. But it doesn't get used enough. We used it a little on the ground as well, but not enough to justify keeping it.
It's the only saw I have that runs 18" bar/chain, only one with .325 chain; everything else I own runs the same 3/8 I get by the 100'.
The pics include the original b/c on it so you can see the little wear. I have an extra older bar and 2 older chains that can be included, also, 6 total files for this chain (I will have no use for them after the saw is gone).

Can sell pho, but would like to have everything go with the saw.
Would like to get $450 shipped (cont us) for the saw with b/c, as well as the extras.

Attachments

• IMG_2262.JPG
    IMG_2262.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 178
  • IMG_2263.JPG
    IMG_2263.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 182
  • IMG_2265.JPG
    IMG_2265.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 145
Back