• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husky- big cheap and ugly

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astnmacgto

Carnac The Magnificent
Reaction score
Looking for a bigger husky, something in the 80 to 95 cc range.

I want it to be one that needs rebuilt or roached top end or whatever makes it cheap. Looks don't matter.

Let me know what you have and what you need for it.

Thanks

Up to 250 for the right one I would say is a good place to start.

Also, forgot to mention. I need one that parts are not hard to find for it.

And I apologize if my price seems to low, I don't really know the going rate for some of these. Especially in needing rebuilt condition

Here's a 285cd that's in nice shape. It does have the Bosch ignition which I replaced that is problematic though, which I will not garuntee. Runs incredible. One helicoil14886353134421414770333.jpg 14886354662651353026296.jpg in the top cover and a small chip below the top cover, which you can't see. Compression is 150psi. New seals, Oring in the oil pump, carb kit and a intake gasket. (Done in the last two years ). I will also include the 20 inch bar and chain which will be shapened. $350 shipped.

Jamie, what the heck are you doing in the trading post anyway, your just a TP troll :laugh:.

Lol
Guilty as charged.
I see how you are Brett!
'Come over here but don't go over there or we will call you a troll...:laugh:

Speaking of 'over there' was looking for you this morning over the GMT, I Saw Woos 31 last night and today kicking around. he wasn't posting there either.
I just need someone to hold my hand I guess. Actually Brett I haven't been back since a few days after last July 4 when my falling partner got hit. I know you guys all sent prayers and I didn't go back and update people. I don't know if you or the guys know but he didn't make it eh. Sometime the hardest things to talk about can just be random when you do.
This is the profession of broken homes and broken bones
It's all right man, just buy me a beer..lol

Sorry to hear about your partner man, tough stuff indeed:cheers:. I was doing things on your time frame last night, i was up til 3 something which means I wasn't the early bird today :dizzy:. I did make it in there around 11 though after reading a few PM's in regards to some things that someone said in there when he was up late last night o_O. Just had a few things that needed to be said to one of the "gods" of AS, you know, everyone else was thinking it, but I had to say it, it's an interesting ready I'm sure :badpc:.
Talk later saws to clean and box up.
Here's another since I didn't get you back when everything went down:cheers:.
My condolences.

No sir. It's a pull thrice and go..a runner. Apologize that I missed the builder part in your post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope, that's OK. I appreciate the offer and I'm sure it's a rocking saw. I looking for a builder that's really ugly because it's not going to be a working saw. I want to be able to molest it and not feel bad (that's gross) I'm afraid I can't bring myself to do that to a good looking saw.

Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back