husky dogs?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kf_tree

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
who makes a good replacement dog for a 371xp , 385xp. also does the new 395 have the small dogs now too? i liked the bigger dogs on my 288 lite and old 394's. why did they switch to those little dogs? it makes it tough to lever the saw in when the wood is uneven.

sorry mike, i don't claim to be the best climber but i could sharpen a saw with the best of them. i will not run a saw with a dull chain. with all the hardware in the tree's of brooklyn one must learn to sharpen a saw properly or jobs will never get done. its just that i prefer to use the dogs to lever the saw through a cut.thats what their there for isn't it? the new little dogs just dont bite until your way into the cut.

dawgs

What? You don't make your own? Hey, smaller is lighter??? I have stainleess steel plate to make em with so they look shiney all the time. Maybe I have too much time on my hands to play around. What??? You don't get your parts chrome plated to match your bike??? Whoa! They are not that hard to make. Shouldn't this be on the Chainsaw board??? I know some over there make their own.

Latest posts

Back