Husky IPLs gone from web site?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haywire Haywood

Fiscal Conservative Social Retard
Reaction score
Maybe I missed a post here about this, but I went to the Husqvarna Website a few minutes ago to look for an IPL for a 288 and nothing comes up. The search for my 372 only turns up operator's manuals. Have they stopped supplying IPLs now for some reason?

Ian

Maybe I missed a post here about this, but I went to the Husqvarna Website a few minutes ago to look for an IPL for a 288 and nothing comes up. The search for my 372 only turns up operator's manuals. Have they stopped supplying IPLs now for some reason?

Ian

They are trying to get out of the business:greenchainsaw:

Thanks, seems you have to go to the UK site to find IPLs now. The US site doesn't have them available apparently.

Ian

Actually they got rid of old baggage, I think. If you go to Customer Support, under service, and then type in 288, you will get the link to the IPL's for the 288's. But you have to take the newest IPL, not the older ones. If you take the MANF dates past 2000, it is still there.

I posted about this a couple of months ago, and people steered me in the right direction.

Jason

It got messed up when they redesigned the web-sites.

I contacted them about it (here in Norway), and got a halv promise back, that it would be fixed........

Apparently is has been fixed on the UK site, but are still lacking on the US and NO ones.

That library, back to 1972, would have been a huge loss.......

Last edited:
Yes. If you go here to search for a manual, you will only get the Owner's Manual. If you go here and look in the "Answers" column, they have links to the IPLs under each question.

Ian

I see the workshop manuals are also missing now. Anyone know where to find them ?

Ian

Husky did a study and found that most Home Depot shoppers had no need for an IPL...... so they did away with IPLs all together. Gotta keep focus on their best market I guess.

Sorry could not resist. :)

Last edited:
Back