Husky OEM piston China

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
China is more than capable of cranking out high quality parts. Here is an interesting video on just how good China is getting at manufacturing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_ZTqC2Yxxs

If the forgers can crank out high quality stuff I cant see why a real manufacture like Mahle can’t produce high quality parts in China.

Here is a picture with some pistons, that a friend of mine found on an onlinbe advertising site.

Also it says something about 365xp,55,262...
Haven't checked the PN/s.
159292981_1_1000x700_piston-husqvarna-original365xp55262-baia-mare.jpg

We sent nearly all production to China because we insist on lowest prices (the walmarts syndrome). The problem is when the big OEM facility or contract with China gets pirated and parts run by lesser quality makers and sold direct. It's rather amusing sometimes the parts they throw together in these mail-order packages.

The cost of being cheap, is getting cheap stuff. Hope it all works great, but some of it won't and that's when you kiss them dollars goodbye, and try to find a better source. And why I hoard old stuff, happy I'm not the dealer caught in the middle. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back