Husky parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey there,
I thought I stocked enough parts for my 2100 so that when I quit logging, I'd have enough until she died. Wrong; using the saw to occasionally fall in my fencing business has made it last forever. Even the older Jonsered 80 which I use all the time, won't give up the ghost.

So.....parts for the 2100 I guess haven't been made for yrs. I think there is a significant NOS parts inventory out there, but I just can't seem to tap into it. I just need a few insignificant parts to complete the repair and I have the parts #'s. You'd think I was asking for the location of Mayan treasure.;-) I've tired ebay with no real success....I think I need the name of some old time saw shops that have horded parts over the yrs. There are a couple here in eastern WA that I haven't tried yet and the consummate old time saw shop over in Orofino, ID.

Anyway, any suggestions?

Kevin

Sorry to post in the wrong place....yeah, I live on Scott's site.;-) It keeps my Jonsered 80 going, which I use almost daily in my business. He doesn't have one part that I need to make the Husky whole again.

Kevin

Latest posts

Back