Husky & Poulan

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpaul

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Dropped three trees for a friend at his daughters house this morning. They were about dead and hanging over the driveway so he wanted them gone. I have a new Hysky 350 and a 1970 something Poulan 25DA. The Poulan wouldnt run when it was given to me some years ago and I had a slightly less than enjoyable time running new fuel line through the worm holes in the saw body, but it runs like a champ now. I used the poulan to flush cut the stumps, and the Husky for everything else.
I dont have a question, just wanted to say thanks for the site, and I had a good time cutting some trees with a friend. Thats what its all about, right.

Good to hear you have that poulan running right. If you stick around you may end up upgrading it lol.

Had to get it running good, after all, it was made just up the road from me in Shreveport La, couldnt let it die. And yes, I have already taken the baffle and screen out of the muffler and tuned it. Thats what lurking on here will do. More power ?, louder, oh yeah.

Latest posts

Back