• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Husky saws for sale...again

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I'm new to the forum. Having trouble figuring out how to PM you.. Are the 550xp and 576xp still available? If so, are you able to ship to Canada?

What do you want for that trashed 372?

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Oh I forgot to add my brother has a really clean 339xp he is looking to sell, no pics at this time or even a price but the things pretty much new looking. If anyone is really interested I can get further details.
I'd be interested in the details of the 339...yr-price-condition-pics...PM me for fastest response...

Wow, three really good Husky saws there at good prices: the 372, the 576, and the 550. If I were to re-seed my collection with Huskies... but I must resist my CAD temptation! I must resist buying more Husky saws, or I will buy a bunch more of them!

Bad CAD! Bad CAD!

Wow, three really good Husky saws there at good prices: the 372, the 576, and the 550. If I were to re-seed my collection with Huskies... but I must resist my CAD temptation! I must resist buying more Husky saws, or I will buy a bunch more of them!

Bad CAD! Bad CAD!

yeah... good luck with that.

Latest posts

Back