• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Husky saws for sale...again

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesupra

Mainer
Reaction score
550xp, started once, brand new $430 pho only shipped new and used bars availble

440 husky brand new started once, not refurbished, $168 pho shipped

2012 372 xp with full wrap bar, low hours, good condition, runs excellent $600 pho shipped

576xp auto tune, brand new started once, low hours, $750 pho shipped

I also have a couple 16" small mount 325 50 and 18" small mount 325 58 bars and a 24" large mount 3/8 58 that I can sell with a saw or separate, not sure on the prices, show me the lowest price you can find shipped to your door and I will beat it.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I only plan on selling one of (576 or 372) I need to keep one around for felling. I'd like to keep the 576 as I really miss my old one I let go of to another member a little while ago. Make and offer on the 372.

Besides the 440 I try and find the ones that people like, wait a minute that's not a real good sales pitch for the 440, let's start over. Yes the saws are great esp. The 440, what a beast!! But no really it's by far one of the my favorite saws to grab, I think with a little stronger clutch spring and a muffler mod it really would be a top homeowner / cheap limbing saw. I wish I could convert all my saws to the too less chain adjusted and throw away all my screnches.

Oh I forgot to add my brother has a really clean 339xp he is looking to sell, no pics at this time or even a price but the things pretty much new looking. If anyone is really interested I can get further details.

I would be interested in a couple small mount bars and chains, but haven't done my research on what would be a fair price your me/you. Those are some darn good prices on saws!

Off topic, and none of my business but where do you get so many newer, lightly used saws o_O:)

I picked the 550 up there (north), the 576 down there (south) the 440 under there ( shipping wasn't cheap) and the 372 down by the bay, he shipped it for free, got a 372 basket case coming too if anyone is interested, all the parts and pieces except piston and rings including full gasket set and new crank bearings. Considering you are in maine I'm surprised you did not see the 550.

Yea, wife was surprised that I had two big saws, " I have not seen the one win he funny handle, is that new?"

I picked the 550 up there (north), the 576 down there (south) the 440 under there ( shipping wasn't cheap) and the 372 down by the bay, he shipped it for free, got a 372 basket case coming too if anyone is interested, all the parts and pieces except piston and rings including full gasket set and new crank bearings. Considering you are in maine I'm surprised you did not see the 550.
On C-list? I try not to look there anymore, it gets me in too much trouble.

****ing a right, love me some moxie, I would glady throw in some moxie, cans obviously, much better from a can. Mix it with a little rum and you have blackout juice.

****ing a right, love me some moxie, I would glady throw in some moxie, cans obviously, much better from a can. Mix it with a little rum and you have blackout juice.

If you and CR888 dont work it out, I might be into the 550. :)

Tractors were my first love to just able to buy one now after saving for pretty much my whole life, it's a little kubota l2850, oldie but low hrs.

Tractors were my first love to just able to buy one now after saving for pretty much my whole life, it's a little kubota l2850, oldie but low hrs.
Good for you. Tractor is a must have. I've never had a car payment, but I've had a tractor payment before. In fact, I think I spent more on that tractor than I have spent on vehicles over my whole life! Its paid off now though and its all mine! Hold their value and and more useful than any car. My neighbor has and L2950, a nice machine. Do you log with it?

Latest posts

Back