• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Husky saws for sale...again

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I gotta little fransgard winch for it, that and pull boats from the bottom of the lake, cars from ditches ice shack onto the lake, make a skating rink, pretty handy really, could never go withhout

You have quick attach forks? I have the clamp ons, not great but a heck of a lot better than none at all.

Tractors were my first love to just able to buy one now after saving for pretty much my whole life, it's a little kubota l2850, oldie but low hrs.
I hate that I have no cash buddy !! P.S....My grandpa had a 2850 when I was younger . I remember the day I figured out that I could shift on the fly !!!! hahahaha.. :)

Just a set of clamp on, keep them right against the bucket sides and they work great.

I love my tractor also! I use it for everything.
From washing windows to skidding logs.
Its my idea of a multi tool;)

Nice deere, green is my favorite color, but the orange was the only one I could find in my price range with shuttle shift.

Absolutly nothing wrong with orange ! Alot of them outlive their owners. The ones I have had exposure to are very well engineered and built. When I was looking for a tractor, it was down to green or orange, green had 2.9% financing for 4 years. So green it was.

253060_490217081008095_2038347982_n.jpg

My Wedding. The bucket held beer and ice for the first part of the evening.

Latest posts

Back