• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell HUSKY SAWS for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roger collins

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I have sold multiple saws in the past on this site with very positive feedback-i have decided to sell a few of my collectibles that i do not use(shelf queens)-to mention a few 1)mint 288xp with less than 30 minutes actual total run time 2)excellent 262xp with hda87 carb 3)mint 266xp 4)mint(basically new)272xp 5)excellent 254xp,etc. if any one has interest please PM me and i will send pics,info,etc. Iwill take pics this weekend and post for everybody to see.thanks!

I have sold multiple saws in the past on this site with very positive feedback-i have decided to sell a few of my collectibles that i do not use(shelf queens)-to mention a few 1)mint 288xp with less than 30 minutes actual total run time 2)excellent 262xp with hda87 carb 3)mint 266xp 4)mint(basically new)272xp 5)excellent 254xp,etc. if any one has interest please PM me and i will send pics,info,etc. Iwill take pics this weekend and post for everybody to see.thanks!
I would also be interested in the 262XP also once you can get some pics. What are you looking to get about for the 262XP?

I would also be interested in the 262XP also once you can get some pics. What are you looking to get about for the 262XP?
i am going to try to post some pics this evening of the 262xp,272xp and 288xp-the 272 and 288 are almost NOS-the 262 is excellent.i will decide on the prices and post with pics prices will be PHO with shipping charges added(UPS).

Latest posts

Back