• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husky Small Mount 16" Roller Nose Bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a roller bar I'll check for you. It's close to the husky mount I know but not exact. I haven't been considering selling it but I'll see if it'll fit and consider it

c99817537ebda51c8891d4eec402e649.jpg

This is the bar at the bottom right. I'll try and look up the saw on acres and get the mount pattern.

Nah we are cool. But you definitely aren't getting the bar lol.
I knew it :omg:.
No, these aren't a roller nose, but they are one of my favorite bars. Has anyone ever run .050 gauge in a .058" bar? I could pinch that down a little if need be. http://www.ebay.com/itm/401091413193?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
I've never done it on purpose except in a pinch, and then just for a few cuts.
I have talked to logger who will run .058 in a .050 bar after it's worn that much lol.

What's the width of the bar mount? Small Husky is .325" or a hair over 5/16". What gauge is this bar?

I'll have to do that when I get home. I work till midnight. I will PM you tonight and get you all kinds of measurements and such. I haven't had it long and haven't messed with it.

Brett here asked me about it before and I had it next to a husky bar and it was very close is all I remember. I can try and mount it on my 450 Rancher as well

Latest posts

Back