Husky tuning

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug01

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Coulpe questions regarding carb settings/rpms.

I just got a tach from Bailys and was doing some playing around. Before any adjustments, the 372 was idling a little under 3900. The chain would barly move every now and then, i know it is not supose to. Backed the idle down to about 2500, seemed ok. Is that speed ok? I couldn't remember what was recomended, thought it was 2500-2800? After the adjustment throttle response seemed to be better. Slight delay prior. Also richened up a bit, high side was 13900. Got it to about 13300 now. Hopefully I'l have time to stick it in some wood tomorrow and see if there are any changes.

Both my 350 and 372 take about 10 pulls to start cold, 1 warm. I took the 350 to the dealer quite a while back and they didn't know anything. Would the low adjustment set wrong cause this? Thanks for any input.

Doug

I love it. Opened the muffler up not long after I got it. I didn't really need it either. I had a new Echo 670 but wanted the 372. Trade the 670 for some tree work.

I talked to you before and I don't I am to terribly far from you if you want to try it out before you buy one.

Doug

Latest posts

Back