husky vs stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Note my nomination for thread of the decade!!!

Youse guys are hilarious...

me, I left a 372 95 feet up in a 145 foot fir, at 6 pm tonite..was too skeeerred to dump the 50 foot top, as the wind was a gustin' toward the house...and she's only 15 feet from it

Gotta drop it tomorry. I hope the log truck can yard it all for us, as its too far away for Mike to move with his 23 ton crane. He gonna crane out three other sticks though. This fir has about 1400 board feet in the bottom 66 feet, which I have room to drop, after pulling the top, and then a 26 foot log... My guess is we're looking at close to 2000 bf total...., plus 1500 in 2 cedars and 800 in the other fir.

attachment.php

rbtree said:

me, I left a 372 95 feet up in a 145 foot fir, at 6 pm tonite..was too skeeerred to dump the 50 foot top, as the wind was a gustin' toward the house...and she's only 15 feet from it

Gotta drop it tomorry. I hope the log truck can yard it all for us, as its too far away for Mike to move with his 23 ton crane. He gonna crane out three other sticks though. This fir has about 1400 board feet in the bottom 66 feet, which I have room to drop, after pulling the top, and then a 26 foot log... My guess is we're looking at close to 2000 bf total...., plus 1500 in 2 cedars and 800 in the other fir.

Great pics on your site, good work there.............

rbtree said:

If you're "lucky", the wind will take the top off and plant it nicely! Looks like you'll be in the money on this one. If you have 19 footer left over, I need to make that beam for my barn..

Lakeside53 said:
Sap's aready broken a bunch of records...

- least facts
- least content
- least balance
- most bs
Lakeside53 said:
Sap makes Simon look like a REAL rocket scientist. Unlike with Simon, who has a brain and a social conscience, sap lacks...
You hit the nail right on..... :clap: :clap:

.....but remember; :notrolls2: .

Last edited:
Deng, this thread reads like a thriller.:popcorn: :popcorn:
Can't wait to see the outcome. A Thall & Sap gtg ? A possible joint venture dealership ? A showdown at the OK Corrall ? I'll stay tuned...

Why do all the fools get the most attention.:cry:
Bush jr

belgian said:
Deng, this thread reads like a thriller.:popcorn: :popcorn:
Can't wait to see the outcome. A Thall & Sap gtg ? A possible joint venture dealership ? A showdown at the OK Corrall ? I'll stay tuned...

Why do all the fools get the most attention.:cry:
Bush jr

Joint venture : Thall will run the Dealership; Sappy will be in charge of "difficult customer" relations (side door only), and have a box store across the street for his lime green prosumer saws fitted with the [recently] patented pre-grind filtration system.

In an off topic.........

Nobody "looks down" on you for being a nonpro user with a nonpro saw.

I am a nonpro user with pro saw and noone looks up to me.

Fred

Lakeside53 said:
Joint venture : Thall will run the Dealership; Sappy will be in charge of "difficult customer" relations (side door only), and have a box store across the street for his lime green prosumer saws fitted with the [recently] patented pre-grind filtration system.

Andy thats funny.. :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

coveredinsap said:
LOL! You losers need to get a life.

Thall....you ship that 3120 yet? What's the tracking number?

Well hello Sap, how ya doing ole buddy, ole pal, ole frend of mine. Was you out cheating on me last nite,damn you, how could ya after all these years. I mean face it Sap I'm the only frend ya got and then you don't even show up for the big round of Sapamania last nite. Left me to fend for myself, terrible. I forgive though, its so good to see ya back.
Now as for the 3120 I think your forgetting something aren't ya? Deal was you had to admit you love this carrying on we do on the site over you. You was to admit you enjoy it as much as we do. I haven't seen that post out of you yet but I'll be looking for it. Once ya bow down and admit you love this non-sense as much as we do then we'll talk some business on that 3120 and don't fear the price is as I quoted ya. Lets see that "you guys are all I got post" and then we'll quit pestering ya and that ole 3120 for 300.00 will be yours.

THALL10326 said:
Well hello Sap, how ya doing ole buddy, ole pal, ole frend of mine. Was you out cheating on me last nite,damn you, how could ya after all these years. I mean face it Sap I'm the only frend ya got and then you don't even show up for the big round of Sapamania last nite. Left me to fend for myself, terrible. I forgive though, its so good to see ya back.
Now as for the 3120 I think your forgetting something aren't ya? Deal was you had to admit you love this carrying on we do on the site over you. You was to admit you enjoy it as much as we do. I haven't seen that post out of you yet but I'll be looking for it. Once ya bow down and admit you love this non-sense as much as we do then we'll talk some business on that 3120 and don't fear the price is as I quoted ya. Lets see that "you guys are all I got post" and then we'll quit pestering ya and that ole 3120 for 300.00 will be yours.

Nope. The deal was you ship the saw. You know what? ....fsck it. I knew you were full of bull$hit the minute I saw your 'deal'.

SAP you pos, quit lying and abusing the love of your life [Thall]. You need to go back and read the posts - the deal was just as Thall said. .

Now the deal is broken, I want to get in line!

coveredinsap said:
Nope. The deal was you ship the saw. You know what? ....fsck it. I knew you were full of bull$hit the minute I saw your 'deal'.

Well now let me get this right. Sap I know we been messing with ya and riding your case (all in fun case ya didn't realize it) but I didn't think it would affect ya reading ole boy. Go back through the thread and you will see the deal was as exactly as I put it. I mean hell Sap why would I just up and sell ya a nice 3120 for 300.00 for the heck of it, especailly to a man that hates Stihl dealers. I made it plain what the deal was and if you go back and read the thread you will see it. Now since ya done said my deal was all bull and ya even cursed a tad there I tell ya what I'm gonna do. Are ya ready, the deal is still on. See I'm such a forgiving soul. Whatcha say big feller, come on admit it you love this fussing and carring on. Come on , its not hard to say. As you can tell we all do so you admit it too, come on..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back