husky vs stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
Lakeside53 said:
SAP you pos, quit lying and abusing the love of your life [Thall]. You need to go back and read the posts - the deal was just as Thall said. .

Now the deal is broken, I want to get in line!

Lake hand me a hankie, Sap has cursed at me and called me a lyer. I will never get over it, I need to dry my eyes,lololololol. When or if he goes back and reads the deal as he will be eating his usual meal, CROW..

04ultra

04ultra

"Out of Control"
. AS Supporting Member.
THALL10326 said:
Lake hand me a hankie, Sap has cursed at me and called me a lyer. I will never get over it, I need to dry my eyes,lololololol. When or if he goes back and reads the deal as he will be eating his usual meal, CROW..

THALL I'll send you a hankie if you send my UPS driver chic back..LOL:cheers:

04ultra

04ultra

"Out of Control"
. AS Supporting Member.
attachment.php

coveredinsap

coveredinsap

Addicted to ArboristSite
You heard what I said. Send the saw, and if it checks out, I'll pay you the $300 + shipping....then we'll see about the statement. If you don't like those terms, then that's your tough luck, not mine.
To tell you the truth, I don't put it past you that you'd sabotage the saw in some way anyways...so why should I go out on a limb here? I'm not in any dire need of the saw right now, so I see no need to jump thru hoops for it. Give it to your homeboys.

Lakeside53

Lakeside53

Stihl Wrenching
coveredinsap said:
You heard what I said. Send the saw, and if it checks out, I'll pay you the $300 + shipping....then we'll see about the statement. If you don't like those terms, then that's your tough luck, not mine.
To tell you the truth, I don't put it past you that you'd sabotage the saw in some way anyways...so why should I go out on a limb here? I'm not in any dire need of the saw right now, so I see no need to jump thru hoops for it. Give it to your homeboys.

Paranoid?. what was that line... "just because you're paranoid doens't mean they aren't out to get you" .

Seems to me Sappy has trust issues... What would you want to check out? Even if it was toast (and I bet is isn't), it's worth more in parts than $300.

sawinredneck

sawinredneck

Addicted to ArboristSite
Lakeside53 said:
Paranoid?. what was that line... "just because you're paranoid doens't mean they aren't out to get you" .

Seems to me Sappy has trust issues... What would you want to check out? Even if it was toast (and I bet is isn't), it's worth more in parts than $300.

Sorry Andy, I think I coverd this already:biggrinbounce2:
Other Andy

coveredinsap

coveredinsap

Addicted to ArboristSite
Lakeside53 said:

Good, then you part it out. I've got as much use for a POS saw as I've got for a POS tractor.

sawinredneck

sawinredneck

Addicted to ArboristSite
sawinredneck said:
I have gotten myself in enough trouble latey I tried to stay out of this BUT............ A 3120 FOR $300!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAP you are a :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: It doesn't matter if it runs or not!!!! Knowing what I know and have seen and heard about THALL it is perfect!!!!!!!! :censored: :censored:
Andy

Yep, I did:notrolls2:

Lakeside53

Lakeside53

Stihl Wrenching
Hey Thall - Have you noticed that Sappy's getting a bit snippy? Chocolates or roses are in order, or maybe a nice card. Stihatit probably has a card up his sleeve right now:cheers:

stihlatit

stihlatit

Addicted to ArboristSite
Acton On Canada surrounded by stihl waters
coveredinsap said:
Nope. The deal was you ship the saw. You know what? ....fsck it. I knew you were full of bull$hit the minute I saw your 'deal'.

Sappy the deal was as Thall posted now dont go changing the deal. I guess you really weren't serious about getting a great saw. Thall your reputation is intact but I cant say the same for olde Sappy.

:deadhorse: :deadhorse:

stihlatit

stihlatit

Addicted to ArboristSite
Acton On Canada surrounded by stihl waters
coveredinsap said:

Hey Sappy Thall has a impeccable reputation do you really think he would damage that on you. You do have a problem. Come lay on Einy's couch and we will talk about your trust issues never mind the spurned lover issues that are also underlying.

:taped: :taped:

SawTroll

SawTroll

Information Collector
You're right Jeff!

As long as he believes the 455 is the worlds 8th wonder :help: , he doesn't need another saw......:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts