husqvarna 136

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ned coed

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
bought a 136 today for real good money .please let me know what your oppinions are on this model good and bad stories appreciated. regards, Ned

For what it is and its intended use is, be happy with it if you got it cheap.
I have 2 141's and they work just fine for limbing small stuff.
When I need more grunt I grab my 357.
Keep it maintained and it should be a fine light duty saw for small stuff.

Here is a link that hopefully works. The one above did not work when I tried it...

The 136 and 141 can be had at relly low prices here also at the time, as they are discontinued models.

Even though they are made by Poulan, they are at least partly Husky designs, and of better quality than the similar size Poulans.

The 136 and 141 are preferable to the newer 137 and 142 imo, as the power is not restricted to the same degree.

Last edited:
SawTroll said:
Here is a link that hopefully works. The one above did not work when I tried it...

The 136 and 141 can be had cat relly low prices here also at the time, as they are discontinued models.

Even though they are made by Poulan, they are at least partly Husky designs, and of better quality than the similar size Poulans.

The 136 and 141 are preferable to the newer 137 and 142 imo, as the power is not restricted to the same degree.

Yours doesn't work for me either. I think they have made some changes, and the search results time out now or something. It says "Sorry, no matches found" for both of them. Mine worked when I put it up, but now doesn't, and I assume yours is the same.

ned coed said:
bought a 136 today for real good money .please let me know what your oppinions are on this model good and bad stories appreciated. regards, Ned

I've been using 136's for carving, with a dime tip bar, for years. The only problems I've had, was the oiler plugging up sometimes, and fouling the plug, from running it too low rpms, when i'm detailing. They've been good saws, for a small size saw.

TimberPig said:
Yours doesn't work for me either. I think they have made some changes, and the search results time out now or something. It says "Sorry, no matches found" for both of them. Mine worked when I put it up, but now doesn't, and I assume yours is the same.
You are right!

That change is not very helpful, if you ask me.....:greenchainsaw:

SawTroll said:
You are right!

That change is not very helpful, if you ask me.....:greenchainsaw:

I'll second that, it prevents the ease of running a search and leaving the link, rather than retyping it all. Now the best we can do is give a link to the search function and a topic, which is much less efficient and useful.

Latest posts

Back