Husqvarna 141 Woes revisited

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

decableguy2000

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
A while back a friend brought over 141 that would run wide open and quit. checked carb and replaced fuel line, and didn't help problem. Advised my friend it was more then likely an air leak. He said He didn't want to put another 5 cent in it and I handed it back to him. Well fast forward to today I was trolling Craigslist and there it was I called him and offered him 20 of the 50 he was asking and he took it. All I really wanted was the bar and chain for my PP4218 and decided to dig into a little more, P/C are in good shape, carb good, Bad impulse pipe grommet. So I guess Monday I'm off to the parts house. I think this will be my loaner saw when together.

Jeremy

Well it lives. New impulse bushing and intake pipe and every thing is good to go. Had to adjust carb to 1 3/4 to 2 on the low and 1 1/2 on the high and idles nice and revs up good. Have to get a real chain, and I'll have a new loaner/truck saw.

Jeremy

Back