Husqvarna 181 SE Interchangeability, 266SE interchangeability

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandon owenby

Pugsley
Reaction score
Need a few parts for both of my SE's I picked up and they are a little bit of a pain to find the exact match. Was needing the top covers for both and the sprocket covers for both. Can anyone point me in that direction.
P.S. Also rebuilding a couple homelite super XL 925's and same thing with them but instead of hard to find just expensive. I think that the xl98 works but I believe that there are a few more that have parts I could use exept for the starter assembly I want to keep the same grill around the recoil. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

For your 181 the top and clutch covers for a 281 and 288 will work. Lots of other 281/288 parts will fit on a 181 also. For your 266 a 61 top cover will work. Just make sure its off of a saw with the same ignition set-up as yours, one piece or two piece. The front mounting hole is located different on a one piece ignition saw. A 268/272 clutch cover will work.

Back