• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 181se $500 shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 288xp in the 2 pictures i just posted is the one for $550 compression is high,it will hurt your hand if not careful, theres a starting procedure for these types of saws with no decomp, otherwise you could break the cord, have to pull through comp stroke first when starting. This saw has seen very limited use.

I would do $575 shipped to you, the tsumura bar and stihl chain is basically new, It only was used to buck up a maple i cut down for my father. If you ever ran a 288xp then you know how awesome they run and sound.

We could do paypal friends and family or add 3% for paypal fees, i have bought and sold plenty of saws here before, never had any issues. My paypal is [email protected] i can have the saw shipped out in the next couple days and provide tracking for you.

We could do paypal friends and family or add 3% for paypal fees, i have bought and sold plenty of saws here before, never had any issues. My paypal is [email protected] i can have the saw shipped out in the next couple days and provide tracking for you.
I have regular PayPal what’s friends and family

Paypal friends and family lets you send a payment without charges, the only kickback is the transaction is not "insured" so if something doesnt go right the buyer can get burned, just be aware if you decide to buy from here only do friends and family with long time members or trusted sellers.

Ok i recieved your payment, thank you. iI will ship your saw out in the next couple of days and will provide you with tracking number as soon as i do, also will be insured for full purchase amount.

The one I got was on ebay. Not sure of compression or anything, but it looks good, we will see when it gets here

Back