Husqvarna 2100 muffler porting

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darren_palms

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if you could do some porting on a 2100 muffler? Not the "jungle" style but the other one.

what do you mean by other one? you mean the devil horn muffler. nothing better the a devil horn on a 2100. quite easy to do if you can braze or weld. i prefer welding but brazing works. i've got a devil horn muffler chill'n somewhere around here. wouldn't doubt it being at the bottom of the parts heap because i haven't seen it in a while ;)

what do you mean by other one? you mean the devil horn muffler. nothing better the a devil horn on a 2100. quite easy to do if you can braze or weld. i prefer welding but brazing works. i've got a devil horn muffler chill'n somewhere around here. wouldn't doubt it being at the bottom of the parts heap because i haven't seen it in a while ;)

Yes I what talking about the devil horn muffler. Welding would work but it won't look the best :(

Yes I what talking about the devil horn muffler. Welding would work but it won't look the best :(

Welding won't look good if yer not a good welder. I can do it quite good and they look pretty. I sold my welder and will be getting another one soon :) welding thin metal is always harder. Easy to burn through ........:cheers:

Back