Husqvarna 234 specs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bump.

I found one thread here where someone thought it was a closed port design but no mention of bore and stroke. Since it is built on the 238/242/246 crankcase and has the same crankshaft, I believe it is a 30mm stroke. That just leaves the bore, missing from the Acre's website but it does list the displacement as 34cc. So if I do the math with these assumptions, I come up with a 38mm bore.

Can anyone confirm all this?

i found that the piston is the same between the 133 and the 234, my best guess is that the bore and stroke are the same as well..................40mm bore, 30mm stroke...............

38mm bore, 30mm stroke, closed port, 1.9 kW/2.6 hp.
thanks for the correction niko, still wondering why the piston i saw listed on the bay stated it would fit both saws?, though i didn't check it by the part number, only went by what thew seller had listed, my bad.........

thanks for the correction niko, still wondering why the piston i saw listed on the bay stated it would fit both saws?, though i didn't check it by the part number, only went by what thew seller had listed, my bad.........

I wouldn't be so surprised. Another example of bad advertising (including at least one well regarded sponsor here) is that the ring to fit a Husky 242 (42mm bore) will also fit a 246 (44mm bore). When I saw that I had to email and ask how that could be. The response I got was that it was true - same ring for both models. Huh????

Not really odd, as bore stroke and cc is the same, and both are closed port (as far as I know).

Latest posts

Back