Husqvarna 238 SE

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roteiche

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hi,

who knows wether there are "bumper spikes" for the Husqvarna 238 SE? Husqvarna / E-Lux don`t answer me.

Thanks for answers.:help:

Roteiche

I fail to see why anyone would want LOG CLAWS in 238se :monkey:

Hi,

the forest-officer (a wife) in my chainsaw-course told me, the saw must have it for security/protection.

I don´t understand it too.

Roteiche

Hi,

the forest-officer (a wife) in my chainsaw-course told me, the saw must have it for security/protection.

I don´t understand it too.

Roteiche

It is bs, I have removed the dawgs on anything less than 70cc, they are only in the way (here).

Husky 238SE

The 246 had them available ,# 503607301.They will fit on your saw.

Thanks for the tip HiOctane.
I may have to put one on my 238se just to check it out.
Roteiche saw your post this morning and was thinking it would be a good day to use my 19 year old 238. Still running great too!
Talk to Troll about the 339xp. Other members here have said the 339 is a good ladies saw.

Talk to Troll about the 339xp. Other members here have said the 339 is a good ladies saw.

Witchy fell in love with mine, at first sight, and continued using it until her body went bad on her. Hopefully she will be able to use it again, next year....:)

Last edited:
Husky 238se

Troll
At the start of this year I was going to replace my 238 with a 336 but never got around to it. I'm glad I waited with the new verson 339xp comming to market. I hoping to be able to get my daughter to start cutting some trees and helping out doing timber stand inprovement work around here.

Troll
At the start of this year I was going to replace my 238 with a 336 but never got around to it. I'm glad I waited with the new verson 339xp comming to market. I hoping to be able to get my daughter to start cutting some trees and helping out doing timber stand inprovement work around here.

The ol' 238 has some more power than the 339xp, but it also is a lot heavier - they are not really comparable at all in that respect.

The 339xp has been out for some years here, but had some bugs that should be gone with the New Edition ones.

Latest posts

Back