Husqvarna 240 carb adjustments

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverKing

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
A friend of mine brought me a 240 Husky to do some repairs on yesterday.First off the saw is only 1 year old and has maybe 10 tanks of fuel ran through it.The primer bulb is completely rotted off.The saw has both hi and lo adjustment needles,but neither are slotted for a screwdriver.They have like a 12 pt star pattern.I was wondering if there is a special tool for these,or are they non adjustable?Thanks in advance for any help

A friend of mine brought me a 240 Husky to do some repairs on yesterday.First off the saw is only 1 year old and has maybe 10 tanks of fuel ran through it.The primer bulb is completely rotted off.The saw has both hi and lo adjustment needles,but neither are slotted for a screwdriver.They have like a 12 pt star pattern.I was wondering if there is a special tool for these,or are they non adjustable?Thanks in advance for any help

Yes, there is a tool.. This is an EPA thing! I just got one that fits my 440. Check this: www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K6NEODA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1&tag=bby-20

It's much better with the right tool. Order it up so you can tune it right.

It works just the same all it has to do is turn the stud yes it is better to have the right too but when you live in the middle of nowhere and have no vehicle nor a credit or debit card you use what you can

Latest posts

Back