• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna 242xp starter sticker

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that's the case put 2 flow master stickers on it should be like 1 million rpms and 50 bizillion HP

Seriously if you find a sorce for your stickers please advise me I am also looking
Thanks Adam

The Husqvarna P/N is 503 66 70-01. I haven't called yet, but it doesn't show availability when I search them online. Still a good lead though. They have other stuff I never thought they would.

I should have said, Bailey's shows the decal at $2.99. I added it to my cart and it states it is available, but won't ship for 7-10 days. When you check the pop up window for price, then click on " more info" it states it is no longer available. Confusing to say the least.

This may be well known, but my dealer called Husqvarna HQ and they said "No longer available." Even if you buy a new OEM starter, you still don't get a sticker.

wow i just checked chainsawr and they dont have one listed. Ya never know, maybe contact them and see if they will custom make a set for you. Probably be cheaper than getting somebody to come off a nice starter for one of those.

Back