• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 257 - $225 shipped PHO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KennyPete

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Selling a Husqvarna 257.

57cc saw, 18" 3/8 bar and chain (used, like new though)

Bought in a non-running chainsaw lot from an estate sale. Had low compression and no spark. After some bench work she runs and cuts like new. 155lbs cold compression

New Piston and Ring
New Ignition Coil
New Fuel Lines
Rebuilt the Carburetor

Asking $275 + shipping. Will consider trades, running or not.

Send me a message if you're interested, more pics available upon request.

IMG_20160412_112927.jpg IMG_20160412_112921.jpg IMG_20160412_112943.jpg IMG_20160411_125542.jpg

Sorry, made a mistake on the original post. I replaced the Piston & Ring, not the Cylinder. OEM parts.

Preferribly something bigger, but I will consider what ever someone has to offer.

I wouldn't mind taking a project saw or two on trade or partial trade. I own a machine shop and I rather enjoy rebuilding chainsaws.

Preferribly something bigger, but I will consider what ever someone has to offer.

I wouldn't mind taking a project saw or two on trade or partial trade. I own a machine shop and I rather enjoy rebuilding chainsaws.

You have the perfect environment for a chainsaw addiction !

You have the perfect environment for a chainsaw addiction !

Ohhh tell me about it.. I love working on them.

I do a lot of heavy fabrication too, mostly making leaf vacuums and log splitters. This is one I just finished up for a friend of mine. It has a 8hp honda motor scavenged from a pressure washer, 2 stage pump, vertical/horizontal, painted Kubota orange to match the tractor.

IMG_20131206_150648.jpg IMG_20131206_150955.jpg

Kenny, are you opposed to considering an Echo in trade. I have a 702(70 cc) I will send you a pic of tomorrow if you are interested.

Is the 257 mag case and built like the 50/51/55 series? Don't have another need for a saw, just wondering lol.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back