Husqvarna 272 xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cut4fun

Faster is Better
Reaction score
Looking for the part number for the husky 272 coil or does anyone know of a parts breakdown IPL of the husky 272? Any info out there to help. Thanks.

You could try here

www.jackssmallengines.net/parts.asp

click on the parts look up and follow the instructions from there. Sometimes a bit slow to load up the diagrams, but I've found it quite useful.

Incidentally, are you aware there's a guy selling on Ebay who has your little animation on everyone of his auction pages? I assume it's not you, as I think he's UK based.

Later, Dan

Dan Forsh said:
You could try here

www.jackssmallengines.net/parts.asp

click on the parts look up and follow the instructions from there. Sometimes a bit slow to load up the diagrams, but I've found it quite useful.

Incidentally, are you aware there's a guy selling on Ebay who has your little animation on everyone of his auction pages? I assume it's not you, as I think he's UK based.

Later, Dan
Nope didnt know that. Post me a link of one of his ebay auctions please. Just like to see what they have done. I guess i could make it not public and it would stop it if i wanted. Thanks.

Off the top of my head I can't remember who it was, but I do remember he's a regular seller, so I'll come across him again some time soon. I'll post as soon as I find him.

Dan

I found 3 different coil numbers for the 272 so far, depends on the year i guess.

Thanks Dan Forsh, My wife says she feels honored that someone felt it was good enough to use elsewhere. She made that herself, first time trying to make a animation. Thanks for your time.

New question

Why does the 1991, 1993 and 1997 coils all have different part numbers?

Hey Cut, I'll get you the coil number off of my 272. I know there was a rev limiting coil for the 272K saws. BTW, I know what you are planning. Let me know how you change the timing, I haven;t conquered that yet. I can probably get you a used one at half of new price from my amish Husky dealer. He had a stock pile of them the last time I was down there.

-Steve

I need the non-rev limiting one. Guess i need to dig deeper. Let you know what i find.

Steve, dont grab one for me just yet. If you are trying it yourself ok. I'm going to see how she goes sunday first.

Latest posts

Back