• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 272

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodslasher

Make McCulloch Great Again!
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Up for sale is a Husqvarna 272 with the elusive full-wrap. I got this saw from a buddy, his dad bought it new and used it for a few years before he let his gardener use it, long story short my buddy ended up refreshing it and he installed an aftermarket piston in it (I'm pretty sure it was a Meteor). He also did a little polishing on the ports while the saw was torn apart. I got the saw and put an oem top cover and clutch cover on it, and I installed the wrap and custom made the dogs. The saw runs, cuts, and oils flawlessly and I've put 10+ tanks through it with no issues. The only blemish is the top cover has some cracks by the hole for the intake pipe thing. The only reason I'm selling this is due to an injury a few years back I can't run saws with rubber a/v for more than an hour or two before my hands can't take it anymore. I'd like to get $350 + the ride for it. If you want additional pics or a video of it cutting just lemme know, it may take a day or two but I'd be happy to oblige.
IMG_7090.jpegIMG_7092.jpegIMG_7093.jpegIMG_7095.jpegIMG_7096.jpegIMG_7097.jpegIMG_7098.jpeg
IMG_7083.jpegIMG_7084.jpegIMG_7085.jpeg

Lmao

Paul [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent while firmly grasping my Redline lubed Ram [emoji231]đź›»

Back