• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna 285 Recoil Cover

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marshy

285 Killa
Reaction score
I'm looking for a Recoil cover for my 285CD. Havent been able to find one f/s or someone who wants to part with one. Let me know if you have one, thanks.

779e48359d95ade12b935614ba811c7f.jpg

Shane,

Nice DP muffler on the table. 394/395?

the one with the pipes is actually and AM 372 muffler. the one above the cyilinder all bent to hell is a triple port 385 muff. i'm gonna try figure a way to screen the dual port as i like that setup but outlets have to be screened when working in the woods here. how ya been jon? i just got back home the other day. feels pretty good after a month.

I'll buy that recoil cover Shane but the shipping for the rest of the parts attached to it are going to be a killer. Might be worth it.

that saw is on the part out chopping block unless you wanna work a trade for the whole thing. i'm always interested in chain, husky unlimited coils, foredom stuff, hell, even things completely unrelated to saws. shoot me a PM. could be in the mail tomorrow. will likely cost about $70 CAD to ship to NY. really looking for a good 385/390 tank currently. could just send you the recoil and part the rest out too though. things a dang runner though! just not running to good LOL

the one with the pipes is actually and AM 372 muffler. the one above the cyilinder all bent to hell is a triple port 385 muff. i'm gonna try figure a way to screen the dual port as i like that setup but outlets have to be screened when working in the woods here. how ya been jon? i just got back home the other day. feels pretty good after a month.

I really like the dual ports.

I'm gettin' by. Hopefully something in the way of a decent job shakes loose, soon.

Latest posts

Back