• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 288XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bplust

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Here is a nice (nearly) all-original 288.

Everything works as it should. OEM piston looks excellent through exhaust port, very stout compression, and a strong runner. This saw does have a decomp.

I replaced the brake handle with a new OEM one (as you can tell in the photos, I forgot to remove the entirety of the sticker with the part #) and replaced the starter with a nice used OEM one. While the starter cover has the "Lite" decal, as the photos of the AV show, this is not a Lite saw. If this is an issue, I most likely have another starter I can swap on, or I can swap the AV over to the proper lite setup. The AV is set up how I like it, but I'm happy to accommodate any requests in that department. Additionally, if you'd like, I can also spray bomb the saw in a color of your choice, for a nominal fee.

$500 plus the ride.

Thanks for looking,

Bryan

P1210207.JPG P1210208.JPG P1210210.JPG P1210211.JPG P1210212.JPG

Wow.

The fact that ddr's 288 is still here is telling.

Back