• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 345 project saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem. Once again I can only speak to the trade here not elsewhere. One of the big clam brokers here was trading the shells to a Chinese source. They were apparently being paid from China in opiates. It was always funny to see there facility surrounded by chain link fence and razor wire with auto gates. They had more security than a small prison. The broker then paid workers in minor amounts of opiates. There is a 80 acre farm at the west end of mine that was a "clam gut dump" The clam meats are a waste product and hard to get rid off. The broker would pay some guys a minimal amount in drugs to "make them disappear" They brought them out here by the truck loads and dumped them. What a rotten stench!!!! It expanded to where they were selling drugs from the farm and running a small chop shop. They stole my 4 wheeler, my cousins 4 wheeler, and my Dad's boat. The entire operation came to an end around 1990-91 and I believe federal prison sentences were handed down.
That's pretty interesting, thanks for sharing!

Back