• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 346 OE

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nmurph

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
Reaction score
Do you want a saw to cut wood or look good while riding around in the bed of your truck???? This one won't win any beauty contest, but it will put plenty of wood on the ground.

The ugly-

There's no 346 decal...I know... but it's important that you don't mix this saw up with your 290
It has a helicoil in one movement limiter
The clutch cover has lost some paint
The muffler studs have been slotted for removal with a straight screwdriver
It had a small piece broken out of the upper rear corner of the crankcase...repaired (I've done quite a few of like this and never had one fail)...it seals the carb box well

The good-

Compression is 155psi
It is muffler modded
It has an unlimited coil
It has a new carb kit
It cranks, idles, revs, and oils as it should

It's cheap- $250 + shipping PHO. I have it boxed and ready to be addressed. All I need is a deposit in the ol' PayPal account and an address.

Attachments

• OE 010.jpg
    OE 010.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 174
  • OE 011.jpg
    OE 011.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 168
  • OE 012.jpg
    OE 012.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 162
  • OE 013.jpg
    OE 013.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 160
Ooooh.... If it weren't for about 30 other things that need tending too...

I like function over form.

Good deal for someone.

I have found a solution to that..march to the bedroom closet, open the door, raise hand, point a finger, let it tremble a little from tension, and say "SHOOOOOOEEEESSSSS"!

this made me laugh out loud !
free bump !

this made me laugh out loud !
free bump !

Ha, glad you liked that! There's a backup one you can use, too, objects du art, old lady knick knacks, you know that stuff, wimminks trade to each other back and forth at yard sales. Stuff that sits someplace and is supposed to look cool, space wasters...ceramic ducks, fancy dinner plates for when the rothschilds come over for grub, that stuff.....

Same deal, "No, don't you have enough guns/saws/coffee mugs, goofy ball caps, yada yada"

Stand straight, march over, tremble with tension, point vigorously "KNIIIIIIIIIICK KNAAAAAAACKS"!

Latest posts

Back