• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 346 XP NE

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeez, why does this happen when bill time rolls around??:nofunny: Man you must be some kinda serious about fly fishin', lol. GLWS but I don't that needs be said. This thing's gonna do a Houdini quick...

Can ya throw in a new Husky sticker for that gray clutch cover??...that one looks a little scratched, lol. You're gonna make me do something I'm gonna CAD regret!!! Lol. Especially with quarterly insurance and vehicle/trailer/camper/boat tags due this birthday month. This really sux the big one!!

If that is the saw I think it is, I sold it for a very good friend to him. That saw most likely saved my good friends life! My buddy "boss" had a widow maker hit him in the back of the neck while making our wood drying yard bigger. He has a form of AS in his spine and when the branch hit him, it shattered his spine in over 10places. He woke up enough to call my father-in-law " adjacent property" and say help before he passed back out. The saw stayed idling next to him, and that is what my FIL used to find him and call EMS back. He was about 3/4 mile back in the woods!

Edit: I thought this was the last saw he sold with the Sugi bar on it.
I do not believe I got this saw from you, unless we did it through eBay.

Can ya throw in a new Husky sticker for that gray clutch cover??...that one looks a little scratched, lol. You're gonna make me do something I'm gonna CAD regret!!! Lol. Especially with quarterly insurance and vehicle/trailer/camper/boat tags due this birthday month. This really sux the big one!!
Yeah, that sticker is trashed lol.
Good looking saw IW.
GLWS

Latest posts

Back