• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna 346xp NE P&C

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A brand new set from a dealer will only set you back about $100. I know personally I wouldn't let a used jug go for much less than $40. Even if you buy a meteor piston it doesn't make much sense to not just buy a new set.

Are you unable to salvage your cylinder?

Hello All,

I'm looking for a 346xp NE (50cc) jug and piston to rebuild my 346xp OE. I'm new here and am just searching for help finding parts, so sorry to be annoying.
Welcome to AS Lucky.
As has been said it's had not to just buy a new oem for what they cost these days.
Hopefully you can find what you need.
Brett

Just my 2 cents but if you buy a new p/c i would recommend buying the one without a decomp valve, there are 2 different part numbers one with decomp and one without, its really not needed on a 50cc saw and one less thing to worry about. I ordered one on ebay for $95 shipped

Back