Husqvarna 346XP NE questions - Orange or Silver Clutch cover? Are you sure?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, I can't really help you (as I'm not able to read Japanese) - but I assume there os a Japanese Husky website, and that there is a dealer locator on it?
Edit; There is: http://www.husqvarna.com/jp/dealers/dealer-locator/#cm=default,start-page,local-dealer-locator

My info on the Japan only version of the 346xp is from IPLs, not from any website in Japanese.

Mother F! I just tried to pull up that from the husky site just a couple of hours ago and I got was a list of places that sell husky motocycles in japan under the augusta brand Thanks, how does one give reps on this here forum ?

Mother F! I just tried to pull up that from the husky site just a couple of hours ago and I got was a list of places that sell husky motocycles in japan under the augusta brand Thanks, how does one give reps on this here forum ?

The rep system of this forum was maxed out by several hundred members years ago, and has been deactivated.

guest of honor small.jpg
The rep system of this forum was maxed out by several hundred members years ago, and has been deactivated.

Well many thanks to you, If you stop by Japan, come to my cabin..I specialize in roasting large cuts of Pork and beef as a retirement hobby :)

saw troll, if you know of where I can find a a japanese dealer I would greatly appreciate it. I have a 372 tht is causing me some starting issues and need help with it.

Ken Morgan
We habe members here from Japan, I am sure they would be a better help than Sawtroll.
No offense ST.

We habe members here from Japan, I am sure they would be a better help than Sawtroll.
No offense ST.

Yeah I searched on line to try and find dealers and some reason could find none on huskies website, then ST came up with a link in like freaking 5 seconds I was like WDF? I must be the redheaded stepchild here.....Oops forgot I was :)

Back