• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna 346xp recoil cover decal new style

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aarongd

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna try a few from Amazon. Say OEM but we will see. I'm going to do the same thing order 2 of each.
Amazing what you could order for part 12 months ago are now NLA. Alot of 3xx series Husky saw parts are NLA. Seeing alot of 0 series Stihl parts are NLA now aswell. Parts for saws that are still highly used and regarded.

i think i bought the last one from amazon, which ended up being HL Supply. I have since been in contact with Joe Salva from Sugar Creek Supply and sent him a sample decal. He will be making them for us in the next 2 months or so. Cant wait to get some more. Do not buy the decal on ebay from user ID DMSxxx from north carolina. You will receive the incorrect one. Did it twice and wrong one both times

I know a lot of stuff from Husqvarna has been on backorder the last couple of years. Are you sure this isn't the case with these. I didn't seem to have a problem getting them in either the xp or xpg.
IMG_20230120_162618326.jpg

Back