• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 35 running parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Timbo74

Timbo74

ArboristSite Guru
0516182329.jpg I have a running husky 35 for sale. It was ran lean and overheated. Im sure it has a scored piston because after running hot...it has little power now.
$35 plus shipping from Wisconsin.

Eric1985

Eric1985

Is this saw still available? I need a few parts. I will pay for the whole saw, if you will send me the tank cover, brake handle and recoil. I will also pay shipping. Just dont want to pay shipping on the whole saw because I bet it would be pricey.

Timbo74

Timbo74

ArboristSite Guru
Ok, give me a few days to pull it apart...i dont have much time right now. Ill get back to you after i weigh the parts. And give you a shipping quote.

Eric1985

Eric1985

Please make sure the tank cover has the chain tensioner on it. I dropped my saw. It broke and I lost the little screw and metal piece that adjusts the bar. Thx!

Latest posts