• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 35 running parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timbo74

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
0516182329.jpg I have a running husky 35 for sale. It was ran lean and overheated. Im sure it has a scored piston because after running hot...it has little power now.
$35 plus shipping from Wisconsin.

Is this saw still available? I need a few parts. I will pay for the whole saw, if you will send me the tank cover, brake handle and recoil. I will also pay shipping. Just dont want to pay shipping on the whole saw because I bet it would be pricey.

Ok, give me a few days to pull it apart...i dont have much time right now. Ill get back to you after i weigh the parts. And give you a shipping quote.

Please make sure the tank cover has the chain tensioner on it. I dropped my saw. It broke and I lost the little screw and metal piece that adjusts the bar. Thx!

Hey Timbo74. Just wanted to touch base with you and see how those saw parts are coming along?

Latest posts

Back