Husqvarna 350 basket case HELP ME !!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
david newbie
HI, getting a little desperate for a project, so I succumbed to the lure of ebay. I wonder if I'm missing a screw or av mount of some kind? see pics. Also there's a nipple or two hidden in a crack that go to fuel tank ( I'll show you mine if you show me yours). Part of the purge valve system, but not sire which is which. Any thoughts on this. Would especially like to hear from someone familiar with this saw. Thanks for any help. DavidIMG_0878.jpegIMG_0879.jpegIMG_0881.jpeg

Chevboy0167
Some years of saws have a dowel pin in the fuel tank/rear handle assembly that acts as a movement limiter against the crankcase. No rubber isolator in most I see but I have stuck 1 in there to stiffen up the "feel". No real benefit in my opinion.

The white nipple above the fuel tank is the tank breather. Same thing here... different years had diff designs of vent styles. Some had a hose on there that ran up to the airbox near the carb and others look just like what you got there.

Attachments

• Web capture_6-12-2022_173623_www.partstree.com.jpeg
    Web capture_6-12-2022_173623_www.partstree.com.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 0