• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 350 Project Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mainewoods

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have a 350 with the typical muffler, and intake clamp issues. One muffler bolt hole is stripped, and the plastic intake clamp is loose. I believe I have everything to fix both issues. Saw comes with a new 6mm tap and 6mm x 1.00 oversize bolt - new muffler, muffler bracket (346xp), heat shield, double lock washers(2) and muffler gasket. For the intake I have a new partition wall intake and metal clamp. I picked up the saw from an older feller who said the muffler bolt fell out while he was cutting. Saw started right up and ran good, after I changed a fuel line that was leaking. Saw is in pretty good shape and I don't see any scoring on the piston. The only thing I didn't get was a new base gasket for the cylinder ( in case the old one gets torn). Make a nice project saw. $120 + shipping for the PHO, or $150 + shipping w/ a new 16" Husqvarna bar and new chain.
010.JPG 005.JPG 006.JPG 008.JPG 050.JPG

I made a mistake on the prices, those were for another saw I was getting ready to sell. The correct price of this saw is $100 + shipping PHO, or $120 + shipping w/ new 16" Husqvarna bar and chain. Thanks for looking.

Thanks. I sold a 350 to a guy 6 months ago because the 350 he brought to me to repair was beyond repair. It was abused and neglected. I passed along a 350 I got here and gave him cash for his old saw.
I ran into him last weekend and he told me he can't pull the starter rope at all. It doesn't move.
He's a friend of my neighbor so I'd like to stay in good standing with both of them. And, knowing this guy he'll bring me the saw on a Wed. and ask if I can have it done by Friday so he can go north to cut. So, I figure I'll keep a "swap saw" around so I can tell him cost of repair and send him away with a running saw.

Latest posts

Back