Husqvarna 350 Rebuild

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ChillyB , Enjoyed your rebuild , have done a few 350s myself. The last two I rebuilt with OEM 346XP top ends {easy but I had to lightly grind down flywheel underside , it rubbed against Jug} Also used modified 346xp muffler brackets for more muffler stability, Outstanding lil'Beast.
Thanks again !

Thanks. The 346 top end is interesting but my parts were too good to replace. If it ever burns up for sure that'll be the cure.

ChillyB , Enjoyed your rebuild , have done a few 350s myself. The last two I rebuilt with OEM 346XP top ends {easy but I had to lightly grind down flywheel underside , it rubbed against Jug} Also used modified 346xp muffler brackets for more muffler stability, Outstanding lil'Beast.
Thanks again !
I'm looking to do the same to my 350 at a later stage.

Thanks. The 346 top end is interesting but my parts were too good to replace. If it ever burns up for sure that'll be the cure.
Likewise with my 350, the outside was rough but the inside was good, the piston still has the machining marks, the cylinder looked good..

Bears repeating: I'm a novice. If anything I showed was helpful then that's cool. I don't think I did anything that hasn't been done a thousand times by real saw guys, and with more skill. Keep a clean bench, clean tools, and clean your saw.

Bears repeating: I'm a novice. If anything I showed was helpful then that's cool. I don't think I did anything that hasn't been done a thousand times by real saw guys, and with more skill. Keep a clean bench, clean tools, and clean your saw.
I think you did well and likely learned something as well.

Hello,

Sorry to dredge up an old thread but... Can anyone help me with the part number for the impulse hose for a 345? I can't seem to locate it in the attached IPL unless it is the mystery hose shown with the purge bulb plumbing. This is the short little hose that goes from the manifold to the carb mount flange.

Thanks,
Steve

Attachments

• husqvarna_340_345_350-2007-01_IPL.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 1
Hello,

Sorry to dredge up an old thread but... Can anyone help me with the part number for the impulse hose for a 345? I can't seem to locate it in the attached IPL unless it is the mystery hose shown with the purge bulb plumbing. This is the short little hose that goes from the manifold to the carb mount flange.

Thanks,
Steve

544 32 5101

Thanks so much! So that is what that curved thing was in the IPL.

BTW, what is the recommended carb to purge bulb hose? The pleated one or the straight one?

Yes that curved thing is a hose.
I have non purge saws. I probably would get the pleated hose, but if you have a short piece of hose give it a try.

Yes that curved thing is a hose.
I have non purge saws. I probably would get the pleated hose, but if you have a short piece of hose give it a try.
I would rather not guess. This saw is for a state wide trail club and my end up at the other end of the state. I won't be nearby to fix it if it breaks. I would rather it be reliable from the get go. I suspect that the pleated hose was an update to solve a problem. The AV system is between the carb and the purge bulb in the handle.

Latest posts

Back