• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 350

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuinrearview

Red saw lover
Reaction score
Having never ran a 346 I purchased this not running as a low budget project but it's too nice and complete to tear apart, so I just fixed it. IMAG0336.jpg IMAG0337.jpg Low use 45mm all OEM saw. I'll post a comp test pic tomorrow but it's a runner. It still has the plastic intake clamp so I can a) research, purchase, and install whatever clamp people are using for a replacement, b) purchase said part and include it in the box, or c) sell it as is which is a finely tuned perfectly running saw. The same goes with the muffler attachment. It's all stock 350 with tight bolts. It has an 18" bar with two new chains or a 16" bar with three chains that I've re-sharpened. Pics are with the 18". I think this saw is worth $200. I will ship and I also work swings so I have quite a few days off and am not against a drive to meet someone within reason. I will consider trades, saws or otherwise.

So the compression test came in at 105, which concerned me. I tested my Dolmar to make sure it wasn't my tester and it blew 180. Upon doing some searching I learned that 100-110 is the norm for these saws. It starts easy, revs up good, and cuts well. I'm running around a little but if I get time I'll pull the muffler and snap a pic.

So the compression test came in at 105, which concerned me. I tested my Dolmar to make sure it wasn't my tester and it blew 180. Upon doing some searching I learned that 100-110 is the norm for these saws. It starts easy, revs up good, and cuts well. I'm running around a little but if I get time I'll pull the muffler and snap a pic.

Yup that's normal. It's got a dished piston. But with a generous muffler mod it will hang close to a mild ported 346. It really wakes them up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well we're all stock here. I have a second complete saw with a muffler sized hole in the oil tank that could be negotiated in if someone was interested. I loaned the saw for sale to my Dad to do some trimming this weekend around his house because if something is hard to start at 66 he will let me know. He brought it back happy. If I hadn't given him my 5105 he would have bought it.

Any questions, any pics needed, just ask.

Back