Husqvarna 353 - at a loss here, need help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i do not see a decompression valve on there ( those do go bad ) so then it sounds like someone has really messed up the carb settings if you search the net for saw tuning there are several that give a place to start from when settings are totally wacked. there is also a note that the needle valve seats are some what fragile and if someone was cranking on them could have damaged same. which could lead to condition described.

i do not see a decompression valve on there ( those do go bad ) so then it sounds like someone has really messed up the carb settings if you search the net for saw tuning there are several that give a place to start from when settings are totally wacked. there is also a note that the needle valve seats are some what fragile and if someone was cranking on them could have damaged same. which could lead to condition described.
Saw has been fixed, I will start a new topic about that clutch issue I added later.

Thanks though :)

Back