• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 353 OE 52cc 18"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
$350

Been holding this saw for a guy since first week of Feb. Then Mar 2nd he told me he still wanted it. Well as of April he has never got back with me. Time to move this saw. Husqvarna 353 52cc magnesium crankcase OE saw just like the 346. 346 topend could be put on it if you felt you needed hotrod for some reason. UPS will be used for shipping with ins for $400 on buyers dime too. Has the updated metal intake clamp etc already too. OE doesn't use the primer bulbs like the NE's do. Any questions or want to try out local PM me.

Bought it from a guy that works in the husqvarna shop. He hadnt used it since 2015 after he bought a 562 for his homeowner uses. So I bought it last year from him in Nov I think. Knowing you cant get these saws anymore.

h353oe.jpg h353oe1.jpg h353oe2.jpg h353xx.jpg h353x.jpg h353ccc.jpg h353c.jpg h353cc.jpg

Latest posts

Back