• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 353

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Radu88

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am located in Rhode Island, local sale is preferred but certainly willing to ship

Looking to sell my Husqvarna 353, the saw is in mint condition, I have included a ton of pictures. If there is something you need to see that is not included please post in the thread and i will upload it so that everyone else can see it too.

It has only had about 2 tanks through it, fires right up, no issues. Everything is completely stock right down the air filter.

The bar & chain are included, if you end up wanting to have the saw shipped I can include the B&C but i'd guess that the increased shipping cost from larger box dimensions would be close to the cost of a new bar, but that's entirely up to the buyer!

I'm looking to get $400 for it

tempImageiSZQPL.pngtempImagemGjroK.pngtempImageERMkcZ.pngtempImageuK0mtO.pngtempImagejzVzxS.pngtempImagenMEX4z.pngtempImagedFUgaf.pngtempImagevCyaK4.pngtempImage2k5y5X.pngtempImageqMDkBF.png

Certainly didn't mean to seem like a d**k in my post. And I would certainly ask for a picture if I were interested in your saw. But, it seems like pretty standard practice to include a picture of the piston when selling a saw on here. But, it's none of my business. All the best and good luck with your sale.

Certainly didn't mean to seem like a d**k in my post. And I would certainly ask for a picture if I were interested in your saw. But, it seems like pretty standard practice to include a picture of the piston when selling a saw on here. But, it's none of my business. All the best and good luck with your sale.
It's not my saw, I was just commenting on it same as you. As for how you seemed, I never said anything regarding that.
Standard practice for some to include piston pics, but why would I pull a muffler off a saw that's running great for pics(unless asked), I usually do though on saws not running right.
Thanks, when I list saws they usually sell pretty quick 😀.
You really should buy this saw.

Hah! My wife said no more saws til I sell a few. But I sure do enjoy looking at nice saws like yours and wishing...

I wouldn't have taken it apart for one either, look at it lol.
If you wanted one, you could just ask; but why, most guys here would swap it for a 346 P&C.

I think you both have valid points.

Saw sure looks pretty, but maybe it got straight-gassed.....? Piston photos would help determine that.

JUST PROVIDING AN EXAMPLE, NOT SAYING THIS IS THE CASE HERE.

I’d rather not pull apart the whole cylinder/piston since I’ve never done that on a saw and put it back together, I don’t like the idea of my first time practicing being on a nice condition saw that is for sale.

I can pull off the muffler and take a picture of the exhaust port and however much of the piston is visible

I think you should buy it. Then it would be your saw :).
Just sold one two weeks ago, still have a pretty one and a brand new cylinder sitting there for when I get a minute :).
I can pull off the muffler and take a picture of the exhaust port and however much of the piston is visible
That's what he was referring to if I'm not mistaken.
BUT if you act FAST it Could be Your Saw... (Just injecting some Blarney)
You better snag it up, I know you need one :p.
How do we know it's not you under a top-secret under cover screen name?
Cause I can't keep track of what I already have going on :laugh:.
I already get accused of talking to myself :laughing:.

Just sold one two weeks ago, still have a pretty one and a brand new cylinder sitting there for when I get a minute :).

That's what he was referring to if I'm not mistaken.

You better snag it up, I know you need one :p.

Cause I can't keep track of what I already have going on :laugh:.
I already get accused of talking to myself :laughing:.
I have 2 real nice Jonny 2152s' so I am good.

It's not my saw, I was just commenting on it same as you. As for how you seemed, I never said anything regarding that.
Standard practice for some to include piston pics, but why would I pull a muffler off a saw that's running great for pics(unless asked), I usually do though on saws not running right.
Thanks, when I list saws they usually sell pretty quick 😀.
You really should buy this saw.
Piston pictures are good to have sometimes 😉

Latest posts

Back