• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 353

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear radu88, this husqvarna 353, still available. I have one that gary hunt tricked out, wow. Makes short work of wood jobs. Everyone tries to purchase. Let me kno, and I will check finances, thanks buck in tarheel town.

That's mostly my fault for neglecting regular thread bumps 😑
Radu88:, this saw available, I am in need and take care of your saw. I have saws 2100's ,394's,395's and 346's , look brand new. I take care of this equipment like I to use again. I have a bar, throw the chain in the box. Do you need a number, or email, this is no b.s. , I am not talking out my aspirin. Tarheel pest

Dear radu88, how do I get in contact with you, I have forgotten, dang it. This my email address or do you need it , thanks buck in n.c. I wanted the saw , but had brain poor, and been a while

Dear radu88, how do I get in contact with you, I have forgotten, dang it. This my email address or do you need it , thanks buck in n.c. I wanted the saw , but had brain poor, and been a while
I’ll PM you on here right now

Rradu88, could you pm please sir about this saw, this is johnfawn2000. The shipping to 28739. This is like a flock hens rootin in a rock pile, I am not gettin anywhere. I accept it is my fault computer unsaviness. Maybe this a scam, well dang I wanted the saw. This reminds me of what Robert Kennedy said about biden and his administration , and I quote, "this sucks". I must say about Robert , you never had to guess what he is thinking. I hope things workout here and i dont get a game of rook. Buck

Pks send a message to my address , this is ridiculous, buck in n.c.
I am located in Rhode Island, local sale is preferred but certainly willing to ship

Looking to sell my Husqvarna 353, the saw is in mint condition, I have included a ton of pictures. If there is something you need to see that is not included please post in the thread and i will upload it so that everyone else can see it too.

It has only had about 2 tanks through it, fires right up, no issues. Everything is completely stock right down the air filter.

The bar & chain are included, if you end up wanting to have the saw shipped I can include the B&C but i'd guess that the increased shipping cost from larger box dimensions would be close to the cost of a new bar, but that's entirely up to the buyer!

I'm looking to get $400 for it

View attachment 995484View attachment 995485View attachment 995486View attachment 995487View attachment 995488View attachment 995489View attachment 995490View attachment 995491View attachment 995492View attachment 995493

Pks send a message to my address , this is ridiculous, buck in n.c.
Rradu88, could you pm please sir about this saw, this is johnfawn2000. The shipping to 28739. This is like a flock hens rootin in a rock pile, I am not gettin anywhere. I accept it is my fault computer unsaviness. Maybe this a scam, well dang I wanted the saw. This reminds me of what Robert Kennedy said about biden and his administration , and I quote, "this sucks". I must say about Robert , you never had to guess what he is thinking. I hope things workout here and i dont get a game of rook. Buck
Dear radu88, I am checking to see if my crazy phone is working, thanks , john or buck.in n.c.
P.s. i use johnfawn2000, because I was told my j.d. has only 46h.p. to be a full fledged john deere is 50.hp. that's where i come up with johnfawn2000, is the year I purchased. I guess I have been with arboristsite.com, twenty or more, thanks again.

Thanks donato, I couldn't have said it better. I am going a different route. I was wondering if my putercom, was messing up. I have no hard feeling with radu, but if he is stuck somewhere, and phone doesn't work and truck wont start, I will flip him 3 quarters, good luck. I guess I have scam looking thread part. I really wanted the saw, no b.s. I did something wrong. I haven't pooped on anybody, yet I kno of. Hey enough, on we go next thread. Thanks for arboristsite.com
Good grief just send they guy a private message with your details and talk on the phone.

I’d rather not pull apart the whole cylinder/piston since I’ve never done that on a saw and put it back together, I don’t like the idea of my first time practicing being on a nice condition saw that is for sale.

I can pull off the muffler and take a picture of the exhaust port and however much of the piston is visible

Bump, still available
RADU88, THIS HUSQVARNA 353 SIR. PLS ADVISE, THIS LIKE TRYING TO GET A DATE WITH THE HOMECOMING QUEEN. THANKS BUCK, IN TARHEEL TOWN

I am located in Rhode Island, local sale is preferred but certainly willing to ship

Looking to sell my Husqvarna 353, the saw is in mint condition, I have included a ton of pictures. If there is something you need to see that is not included please post in the thread and i will upload it so that everyone else can see it too.

It has only had about 2 tanks through it, fires right up, no issues. Everything is completely stock right down the air filter.

The bar & chain are included, if you end up wanting to have the saw shipped I can include the B&C but i'd guess that the increased shipping cost from larger box dimensions would be close to the cost of a new bar, but that's entirely up to the buyer!

I'm looking to get $400 for it

View attachment 995484View attachment 995485View attachment 995486View attachment 995487View attachment 995488View attachment 995489View attachment 995490View attachment 995491View attachment 995492View attachment 995493,
Radau, you have this husqvarna 353 saw, july14th, I will buy your saw sir. I have another arborists on here I am dealing with. I don't want to get too many irons in the fire. Tim, is great person. My zip code is 28739. Let me kno the shipping sir and I will send payment. Buck, in n.c.

Back