• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 357xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DexterDay

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Husqvarna 357xp. Has a scored piston. Unknown history and trying to clear out some projects. Have several other saws (runners and not posted).

Things I can see wrong, the decompression button is missing the blue end (not a big deal, but...), scored piston and cyl, and the recoil cover bolts have what looks like an epoxy on them? The recoil cover is on and it still works. Saw pulls over fine, but is scored. Didn't take pics of cyl, but can put them up tomorrow of needed. Just figured that the description would be enough.

Asking $120 shipped. A solid saw for someone who has a good 357 or 359 top end.

Also open to trades?

Thanks

Dex

20131017_141047.jpg 20131017_141056.jpg 20131017_141105.jpg

I'll trade you an 026 pro that needs a carb. Its pretty clean by my standards. Great slug and jug.

Sent from my N9100 using Tapatalk 2

I'll trade you an 026 pro that needs a carb. Its pretty clean by my standards. Great slug and jug.

Sent from my N9100 using Tapatalk 2

Very nice offer. But I will have to wait until tomorrow to get back with you.

I have an entertaining offer already.. Will know tomorrow what is gonna happen.

There is a line of 2 interested already. So they will get dibs in that order.

Here are pics everyone wanted. I never tried to salvage a cyl. So be your own judge.

One more flaw I just found. Same flaw that was on a Husq 350 I sold (didn't find out until the buyer found it). The spark plug hole has an insert. The insert is on the plug? So the plug hole is larger.

Be your own judge, and anyone with offers (one ember wanted this and another I had for sale) please look at pics. I wasn't gonna pull the cyl, but felt I had to, in order for the cyl to be seen appropriately.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Latest posts

Back