• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 359

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A 359 is about as good as it gets for putting rounds next to the splitter. You've taken care of the clamp issue, nothing left to do but slap a 20" bar and good chain on it, feed it good fuel, and make heat.

Idk what the purpose of kerfs post was, but definitely didn’t need the help not selling the saw
Just giving you a data point. They are a nice saw, just don't seem to bring much money for what they are. I don't know why either, as for the build quality you can't touch that in new saw prices or used stihl. Remember something is only worth what someone is willing to pay, not what you have into it.

And I brought up the intake clamp as that is a common weak point on these saws. Glad to hear yours is updated. Sounds that it will make someone a great saw, ready to use. Unlike lots of stuff people can buy locally.

I’m looking for a 60cc or so chainsaw. Your prices seem pretty fair although I haven’t converted to CAD. Do you ship to Canada if I’m interested?

Latest posts

Back