• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 365 special PHO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For another $150 you can toss any of the oem 372 top ends on it and have your self a nice powerful saw.

$400 I’ll include the new HD filter setup

Nice saw... I saw your ad on CL before you listed it here even and thought you had it setup well. I'm a little surprised its still here with the full wrap on it and the filter thrown in.

I am too. Clean saw. Could easily be a real runner. Oem 372 top end, mod the muffler, and no base gasket would scream pretty good. Could do that for around $170. I mod mufflers also. Have modded several 372 mufflers

That series of mufflers are the easiest IMHO to mod and keep a screen in... I used to use deflectors but went to the front through the brace then just sandwich the screen between the brace and muffler... And if someone want stock just throw a new brace on it.

Latest posts

Back